sexta-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2019

STATEMENTS OF JESUS CHRIST, ACCORDING TO THE HOLY SPIRIT OF TRUTH.




Quotations from the Holy Scriptures are the basis of revelation. The statement will only be understood with proper reading of the quotes.

Jesus Christ the True God (1 João 5:19,20), declares: The evil creator, God murderer Deuteronômio 32:39-42; Isaías 45:5-7; avenger revealed in (Isaías 63:1-6; Ezequiel 21:2-7; Apocalipse 19:11-18); from the scriptures of the children of Abraham is a murderer and a liar (João 8:39-45). Because it aims to blind human beings to prevent them from being saved by Jesus. That is why Jesus Christ still declares: (João 12:39-41) and the Holy Spirit of Truth (João 14:17) confirms in (Hebreus 2:14,15) He (the god of Isaías 6:1-12) (the same deity of  Apocalipse 4:1-11) is the Emperor of Death, which aims to exterminate humanity, as follows: (Sofonias 1:1-3; Sofonias 3:8; Joel 2:2,3; Amós 5:18,19; Apocalipse 6:1-17).

So is the scriptural god of the children of Abraham the devil? Do not. The devil is the god of every human being, in every religion or not, who practices evil. And what is evil? Evil is all we do against the love of God the Father, shown by Jesus Christ (1 João 3:10).

And the testimony of Jesus Christ is this, "Love your enemies, do good to them that hate you."  (Lucas 6:27).

"And pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you." (Mateus 5:44,45 ; Lucas 6:35).

Lord Jesus Christ, come to our rescue, for how can we forgive the human being, possessed by the devil, among so many forms of evil, rapist, murderer, our torturer, or terrifying of the people we love?

Just as a human being performs these acts by virtue of the evil one, likewise, he that is in me overcomes the evil one. "I am the vine, you are the branches: he who is in me at all times as I am in him, gives much fruit, because without me you are able to do nothing" João 15:5.

Lord Jesus come to our rescue, for behold, the apostle Peter, though he was with the Lord, slew Ananias and Sapphira for money (Acts Atos 5:1-11); Behold, the apostle Paul delivered his enemies to Satan because they were wicked (1 Coríntios 5:4-13); The apostle John also commanded us not to greet sinners (2 John 2 João 1:9-11).

Lord Jesus, in the face of such errors of the holy apostles concerning your gospel, how can I convince my brothers to practice their testimony, which determines: "But I say to you, Have love for those who are against you, and make prayer for those who are cruel to you; So that you may be the sons of your Father in heaven" Mateus 5:44,45.

He who has my laws and keeps them, he it is who has love for me: "and he who has love for me will be loved by my Father, and I will have love for him and will let myself be seen clearly by him". João 14:21.

I am speaking to you and your brothers from this time to confirm that my word is: "Yes, yes; No, no; For what passes from this is of evil origin" Mateus 5:37.

"And he (Jesus Christ)  said to them all, If any man has a desire to come after me, let him give up all, and take up his cross every day, and come after me" Lucas 9:23.

"Whoever has a desire to keep his life, will have it taken from him; and whoever gives up his life because of me and the good news, will keep it" Marcos 8:35.

Peter, Paul, and John turned away from the gospel in the above facts but gave up their lives for the sake of my gospel. So, say what Paul said: "Brothers, it is clear to me that I have not come to that knowledge; but one thing I do, letting go those things which are past, and stretching out to the things which are before, I go forward to the mark, even the reward of the high purpose of God in Christ Jesus" Filipenses 3:13,14.

So I gave my testimony: "And Jesus said, "Father, let them have forgiveness, for they have no knowledge of what they are doing."Lucas 23:34.

Likewise the holy martyrs did so: "And Stephen, while he was being stoned, made prayer to God, saying, Lord Jesus, take my spirit. And going down on his knees, he said in a loud voice, Lord, do not make them responsible for this sin. And when he had said this, he went to his rest" Atos 7:59,60.

"Truly I say to you, The man whose ears are open to my word and who has faith in him who sent me, has eternal life; he will not be judged, but has come from death into life"João 5:24.

"He who has faith in the Son has eternal life; but he who has not faith in the Son will not see life; God's wrath is resting on him" João 3:36.

"Let not your heart be troubled: have faith in God and have faith in me. In my Father's house are rooms enough; if it was not so, would I have said that I am going to make ready a place for you? And if I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to be with me, so that you may be where I am" João 14:1-3.

Therefore, as Jesus stated in John João 8:39-45 and John João 12:39-41, the god of Isaiah Isaías 6:1-12 and Revelation Apocalipse 4:1-11, deceived, using the scriptures of the children of Abraham, all of humanity, and will lead us to extermination, according to Zephaniah Sofonias 1:1-3.

Therefore, after the affliction of these days, (Mateus 24:29); Jesus Christ will come in the clouds, but without setting foot on planet earth Luke Lucas 21:25-27; And Jesus will send his angels to pick up the resurrected dead and the living transformed Mark Marcos 13:24-27, as if it were lightning, quick and visible, in the blink of an eye 1 Corinthians 1 Coríntios 15:51-54; And so we will be taken to the dwelling which Jesus Christ went to prepare for us. John João 14:1-3; 1 Thessalonians   1 Tessalonicenses 4:16-18. Such will be our Redemption, namely the ransom of mankind by Jesus Christ.

Therefore, for the Christian to live is Christ and to die is gained. Philippians   Filipenses 1:21.

From the capital of Faith, by the power of the Holy Spirit of Truth, João Joaquim Martins. A servant of the servants of the Lord Jesus Christ.


https://martins125.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-good-in-evil-evil-in-good.html

http://martins211.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-holocaust-end-and-last-easter.html

http://martins125.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-holy-spirit-of-truth-does-its.html

http://martins125.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-devils-seduction.html


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário